CORE is a well-established, successful Leeds based Civil Engineering contractor who are currently recruiting for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join our dynamic team.
As Graduate Quantity Surveyor you will work across an array of projects, with national clients and be exposed to assisting in the commercial aspects of project delivery from inception to completion.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Measurement from drawings and from site,
- identification and valuation of variations,
- assisting in production of periodic applications for payment,
- assisting in negotiation of interim and final accounts,
- monitoring and reporting of project costs,
- appointing and administrating subcontractors.
Annual discretionary Bonus
For this role we are ideally looking for someone degree qualified. Experience with a civil engineering contractor would also be a benefit to the candidate.
If you are interested and can see yourself in this role it would be great to hear from you!
*CORE values diversity and promotes equality. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.