- Beckwith Knowle Developments Ltd
- 18 weeks
CORE was appointed as principal contractor by Beckwith Knowle Developments Ltd for essential highways works to facilitate the new developments off Beckwith Head Road in Harrogate.
Commencing Monday 22nd May 2017, Beckwith Head Road closed from the junction of Lady Lane to the junction with Cardale Park for a temporary period of 18 weeks (subject to access to premises). During the closure, traffic was diverted locally via Howhill Road and Otley Road, indicated by the placing of traffic signs along the diverted route.
Scope of work includes:
– Widening circa 440m of Beckwith Head Road by around 1m
– Creating a new cycle path circa 440m from Cardale Business Park to lady lane
– Upgrading existing footpath to a cycle path from Cardale Business Park to Otley Road
– Upgrading the Highway drainage (to include 90m of twin 900 diameter culverts)
– Installing new services for the developments
– Resurfacing the highway from Cardale Business park to lady lane.
CORE worked closely with the project delivery team, including Michael Eyres Partnership and Structural Engineers, JPG, to ensure smooth delivery of the highways project.